Microsoft chairman John Thompson recently defended the salary of CEO Satya Nadella when inquired about the very same during investors' meet. Thompson stated that Nadella, who made $42.9 million in 2019, was worthy of every cent of it. At this salary, India-born Nadella is the highest-paid executive at Microsoft. Wonder who are the other top-paid executives at Microsoft. check out on to understand the names and designations of the five highest-paid executives at the business as revealed by SEC filing.
And if you wanna know about other well-paid workers, here are some data from Salary.com, about fiscal year ended in 2018:
- Amy E. Hood (Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer): $14,924,457
- Satya Nadella (Chief Executive Officer and Director): $25,843,263
- Bradford L. Smith (President and Chief Legal Officer): $13,511,623
- Margaret L. Johnson (Executive Vice President, Business Development): $8,758,015
- Jean-Philippe Courtois (Executive Vice President, President, Global Sales, Marketing and Operations): $11,126,249